I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Ebullient moments

Most of us love being with frenz and spending time with them despite whether the meeting has any purpose or not... N especially we the youngsters always tend to be with frenz whenever possible. In that way I have joined my frenz n spent time in many spots.But we always have fun whenever we have been to restaurants at different places... First one was in madurai where myself and ma frenz gang of nearly ten went for dinner.We had a great time there which could never be forgotten. Then I didnt get a chance of joing them for any outing.. All the other experiences n fun in restaurants were wit my another set of frenz vahi,valli and at times sindu n indu. We entered into a complete chinese restaurant when v were on Implant training last year.

In addition to five of us, arun also joined.Food was awesome there n we had a great feast over there.Then we got the bill which brought a great shock to us.Then somehow managed as we had extra money in our hands at that time.Actually,it was me who chose that restaurant n so after that incident whenever i suggest any spot they all used to kid me. N d recent one was in Thaai Restaurant which again was my choice. We four along with Rajiv went there. He is basically a guy who doesnt talk much until he get closer.So we were all kidding him n had fun. We burst into laughter as soon as we settled there. It started bcoz of me n my sweetcorn vegetable soup.It was gud n i dont know y others didnt like the flavour. Then again my choice became tragical with the dessert. Vahi n Valli chose Falooda, Rajiv Fruit custard and I had caramel custard.... Oh god!I have never tasted anything in my life that can taste worser than that caramel custard.

Finaly kept t as such n came out.But one bad thing about this was vahi missed her purse over there which had her second Identity card. Besides this, we had great fun. N after this, I hope I ll hav gr8 fun with my frenz by dis Implant Traning.So eagerly awaiting for that...I cant detect reason y i find myself comfortable enough to hav fun in restaurants.Besides taste n food,there s something that i found attractive with restaurants. I used to hav a dream often like i am having dinner with ..... in a comely restaurant...

No comments:

Post a Comment